Moving to a new country involves more than just the physical relocation of furnishings and household items. It also involves immersing yourself in a new culture and possibly a new language as well as discovering life in a totally new environment.
Professional movers in Barrie often help with these transitions through relocation services. As an added service to their customers, some moving companies offer services well beyond simply transporting household items; services that make adjusting to life in an unfamiliar location a bit easier.
Relocation Services Provided By Professional Movers In Barrie
Fee-based relocation services help make international moves easier by handling much of the paperwork and day-to-day living needs of the new residents. Professional movers in Barrie may offer the following relocation services:
- Visa processing
- School searches
- Housing and real estate assistance
- Language and cultural training services
- Destination/country information
Resources For Self-Movers And Corporate Transferees Alike
Whether you are undertaking a move on your own for personal reasons or you’re being transferred by your employer, relocation services provide assistance that is worth looking into. Some companies work closely with employers to ensure that their corporate relocation policies are upheld, so if you’re going through a move for work, talk to your employer about these additional resources. Other moving and relocation companies specialize in family moves and may be able to provide you with support during your transition that you won’t find anywhere else.
One of the most helpful things about relocation services is customization. Customers can pick and choose which services they need, saving money and ensuring that they’re only getting services that are useful to them. For example, an expat without children won’t need assistance finding schools and a native speaker of the destination country’s language won’t need language help, so why pay for those services? When you’re going through an international move, the last thing you need is irrelevant information to sort through or yet another item to purchase. With customized service options, customers can take what they need and leave the rest.
For more information about Simcoe Moving’s professional movers in Barrie and our international services contact us at 1-877-810-1047 or by email at email@example.com.
Any kind of household move can be a logistical challenge, but overseas moves can complicate the logistics tenfold. Fortunately, household movers in Barrie can simplify the process by coordinating a move from start to finish.
Overseas moves require belongings to be carefully inventoried, prepped for the move, transported safely, and delivered in a timely fashion. A moving company can make the process easier by providing the following services:
- Pre-Move Services. International household movers in Barrie start the relocation process by carefully inventorying belongings and arranging for an appropriately sized container transport. They then prep the possessions for shipping, pack things up for the customer, if desired, and can even arrange for vehicles to be transported overseas.
- During the Move. Professional movers will pack, prep and transport customer belongings to the shipping location, ready for customs inspection. International household movers in Barrie should be able to provide their customers with the appropriate Customs forms and documentation needed ahead of time to ensure smooth shipping. If everything has been filled out properly there is no need for the customer to accompany the shipment through customs.
- Receipt and Unloading. It’s important to work with a moving company that has sister services in the destination country. The process of coordinating the pick-up and transport or storage of your belongings will be easier and you’ll only have to deal with one company service center.
- Destination Services. Make sure the company you choose has the destination services you need. If you will want help with more than simple delivery, such as unwrapping and unpacking your belongings, make sure these services are offered.
Planning an international move requires careful planning and coordination. Don’t leave it to chance when you can count on Simcoe’s household movers in Barrie to manage the details for you. We work within a global network of 1,200 representatives in every major metropolitan area in the world. For more information on how we can coordinate your overseas move, contact us at 877-810-1047 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.